Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Please sponsor me....


Yes, I love digital stuff, but some things in life are better off analogue.

As you may or may not know I'm up in Manchester these days and, in a bid to become a good citizen, I'm joining my fellow Code Computerlovers (my wonderful employer) and taking part in Byte Night Manchester on 10/2/2009 to raise money for Action for Children. I'd really appreciate your support and, if you have a look at what Action for Children do to support and speak out for the most vulnerable children and young people in the UK, you'll see it's an important and very deserving cause.

It's easy to donate online with a credit or debit card - just go to my JustGiving page:

JustGiving sends your donation straight to Action for Children and automatically reclaims Gift Aid if you're a UK taxpayer, so your donation is worth even more. I hope you'll join me in supporting Action for Children.

Thanks for your time.

Alex

No comments: